We work with homeowners, architects and others involved in building custom homes, to make sure all the details are taken care of and the final results exceed our customers’ expectations. Our full range of services from early discussions through handing the keys over to the homeowner, and beyond, include:
Phase 1 – Pre-Design — DREAMING AND BRAINSTORMING BEGIN!
- Architect Selection
- Conceptual Estimates
- Regulatory Approvals
- Planning Support
Phase 2 – Pre-Construction — IDEAS TAKE SHAPE!
- Master Schedule
- Project Cost Estimate
- Constructibility Reviews
- Value Engineering Studies
- Construction Document Coordination
- Long-Lead Material Identification & Procurement
- Permit & Approval Assistance
- Construction Planning & Recommendations
Phase 3 – Construction — THE GOOD MESS!
- Onsite Supervision & Trade Coordination
- Schedule Implementation/Control
- Cost Control
- Shop Drawing & Sample Review/Approval
- Detailed Invoicing
- Inspection & Quality Assurance
- Site Documentation
- Information Control & Reporting
Phase 4 – Post-Construction — DREAMS REALIZED!
- General Information Assistance
- Maintenance Plan